Fortunate Sun Mining Company Ltd. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Tue Mar 12, 2013 - Fortunate Sun Mining Announces Results of Special General Meeting
VANCOUVER CANADA, March 12, 2013: Fortunate Sun Mining Company Ltd. (TSX-V: FSM) (Fortunate Sun or, the \'Company\') announces the results of its Special General Meeting initially held on Friday, February 8, and subsequently re-convened on Thursday, March 7, 2013.
1) Ordinary Resolution to Change the Name of the Company was approved:
2) Special Resolution to Consolidate the Shares at a ratio of up to 5:1 was defeated:
3) Ordinary Resolution to adopt an Advance Notice Policy was approved.
- Thu Feb 28, 2013 - Fortunate Sun Mining Re-convenes Special Meeting
VANCOUVER CANADA: Fortunate Sun Mining Company Ltd. (TSX-V: FSM) (Fortunate Sun or, the \'Company\') advises that further to the adjournment of its Special General Meeting held on Friday, February 8, the meeting will be re-convened at 10:00 am, March 7, 2013 at its offices at Suite 1502-1166 Alberni St., Vancouver, B.C.
Fortunate Sun Mining Company Ltd. is a junior exploration company with early stage precious metals exploration projects in Mexico and British Columbia. Fortunate Sun's principal
- Tue Feb 12, 2013 - Fortunate Sun Mining Adjourns Meeting
VANCOUVER CANADA: Fortunate Sun Mining Company Ltd. (TSX-V: FSM) (Fortunate Sun or the \'Company\') advises that its Special General Meeting held on Friday, February 8 has been adjourned until a date to be determined no later than March 8, 2013. The Company will continue to accept late proxies that were not voted prior to or at the meeting. The Company urges shareholders to vote in favour of the resolutions put forward by management. The Company will issue a news release announcing when the meeting
- Wed Jan 16, 2013 - Fortunate Sun Mining Announces Special General Meeting
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(January 16, 2013) - Fortunate Sun Mining Company Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:FSM) announces that it will hold a Special General Meeting on February 8, 2013. Resolutions to be considered are as follows:
1. To grant the Board of Directors discretionary authority to amend the Notice of Articles of the Company to change the Company's name from \'Fortunate Sun Mining Company Ltd.\' to such name as may be deemed appropriate by the Board of Directors;
2. To grant the Board of Direct
- Mon Dec 10, 2012 - 2012 Q2 Financial Statements
- Mon Dec 10, 2012 - 2012 Q2 Management Discussion and Analysis
- Wed Oct 31, 2012 - FORTUNATE SUN MINING ANNOUNCES RESIGNATION AND TERMINATION OF OPTION
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- October 31, 2012 -- Fortunate Sun Mining Company Ltd. (\'Fortunate Sun\' or the \'Company\'; TSX-V: FSM) announces that it has received and accepted the resignation of Reg Advocaat as President and CEO. The Company wishes to thank Reg for his dedication and efforts throughout the IPO process and the initial drilling program, and wishes him the best in his future endeavors. In the interim, Scott Young will act as the Managing Director until a new President and CEO is retai
- Wed Aug 29, 2012 - 2012 Q1 Financial Statements
- Wed Aug 29, 2012 - 2012 Q1 Management Discussion and Analysis
- Thu Aug 9, 2012 - FSM REPORTS RESULTS OF GOLCONDA DRILL PROGRAM
Vancouver, BC, August 9, 2012. Fortunate Sun Mining Company Ltd. (TSX-V: FSM)(the \'Company\') has received the results of the recent drill program conducted at the company's Golconda project. The results listed in the table below highlight those results from the 731 meters of diamond core drilling completed in 9 holes of HQ diameter drilling. These holes were designed to serve as due diligence drilling to confirm historical intercepts as well as test various depths of the Golconda gold epithermal ve